Fashion Blog By Young Fashionista. Virtual Clothes Included With Description. Perfect for fashionistas. Now Having A Special For Blog Viewers-
Read The Post "New Readers Here" and comment for your reward!
Spilling Out
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
This dress is supposed to represent a backpack with it’s contents spilling out.
This is a cute outfit that reminds me of a gymnast outfit. This was actually fairly easy to draw- it's an asymmetrical top with a pair of skinny leggings. Sorry if this isn't the best picture- it was taken by me with my mother's laptop webcam. If I can, I'll take a picture with my iPad and upload that instead! P.S This is my first HAND-DRAWN DESIGN! *Clap, clap* Way to go me!!!! 〰Sarbear:)〰
I cannot reveal my name, so I shall say I am "Sarbear" as my identity in my other blog, theworldaccordingtosarbear.blogspot.com. My Name Is… The dress with the numbers and soccer ball is the front. The other part is the back :). No, I HATE SOCCER. I also hate basketball. This jersey is based off of Zoey Webber’s Jersey Dress in Sew Zoey with my little touch.
Comments
Post a Comment
Hey. Remember- don't cyberbully anyone when you comment on this blog, or you will be blocked from getting comments published on this blog forever. Plus, people would be really upset. Just use comments correctly! Sometimes I might ask you to give me constructive feedback on my sewing projects or designs, but that doesn't mean "That's terrible and ugly" or anything like that. Also, all comments will be e-mailed to me before they are published.