Fashion Blog By Young Fashionista. Virtual Clothes Included With Description. Perfect for fashionistas. Now Having A Special For Blog Viewers-
Read The Post "New Readers Here" and comment for your reward!
Oopsy Daisy
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
According to my dad, you can not see my designs! My mistake. I'll try to fix it. Hang in there!
I want this blog to be more populated. If you visit or get someone to look at this blog, comment on this post and you will get a shout out and a design that you want posted on this blog. Good reward, right? Thought so!
This is a cute outfit that reminds me of a gymnast outfit. This was actually fairly easy to draw- it's an asymmetrical top with a pair of skinny leggings. Sorry if this isn't the best picture- it was taken by me with my mother's laptop webcam. If I can, I'll take a picture with my iPad and upload that instead! P.S This is my first HAND-DRAWN DESIGN! *Clap, clap* Way to go me!!!! 〰Sarbear:)〰
Comments
Post a Comment
Hey. Remember- don't cyberbully anyone when you comment on this blog, or you will be blocked from getting comments published on this blog forever. Plus, people would be really upset. Just use comments correctly! Sometimes I might ask you to give me constructive feedback on my sewing projects or designs, but that doesn't mean "That's terrible and ugly" or anything like that. Also, all comments will be e-mailed to me before they are published.